As part of their ongoing drilling activities, my Major E&P operating company clients are looking to engage a number of additional personnel to participate in their challenging drilling programmes.
With a large portfolio of Platform, Jack-up & Semi-Submersible rigs in place with many more to follow, my clients are actively looking to recruit a large number of additional resources to join their drilling teams.
In particular they are looking to recruit a number of Senior Drilling Supervisors to participate in challenging and exciting HP/HT work.
Committed to the North Sea and currently expanding their portfolio through their West of Shetland activities, opportunities to participate in this and other pioneering challenges are immediate as well as long-term.
* Guarantee the accomplishment of the drilling and/or completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times
* Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services
* Aim to improve equipment, services and operational procedures
* Participate in the training of junior staff
* Ensure competency of crew and personnel safety
* Review operations programs and supervise the implementation of these
* Control the activity of contractors and supervisors
* Personally supervise delicate or risky operations
* Optimize operations in relation with engineering, geology and reservoir entities
* Optimize rig equipment in relation with contractors
* Anticipate potential problems and plan alternative strategies
* Compose and review operating procedures
* Ensure the reliability of technical information
* Ensure or control daily and final reporting of wells or of operations
* Participate in the production of technical and operational syntheses
* Conduct or check costs follow-up
* Optimize the activities of service providers and assess their performance
* Ensure the respect of safety rules, of the environment and of the frame of reference
* Evaluate the competency of the crew